Amazon Quiz Answers for 22 June 2022: Through Amazon Daily Quiz, you can win bumper prizes in Amazon Pay Balance. Here the complete method is being told.
Amazon is a very popular e-commerce site. It also keeps giving opportunity to the customer to win prizes through quizzes. Today Amazon is giving its users a chance to win 5000 rupees. This reward will be given to the winner of Amazon Quiz.
For this, you have to take part in Amazon Quiz of today i.e. 22 June 2022. By participating in today’s Amazon Quiz, you become eligible to win 5 thousand rupees. To play this quiz, you must have Amazon app on your mobile.
Here we are telling you the complete way to win this quiz. For this, you have to first download the Amazon app on your phone. After downloading it, login to it. Then you have to go to the fun section.
After going to the Fun section, you have to go to the Daily Quiz section. Here you become eligible to win the quiz by answering 5 questions correctly. If you win the quiz then the reward amount will be given in your Amazon Pay Balance. Its winner will be decided through lucky draw. Today’s winner will be announced tomorrow.
Here we are telling you about the correct answers to all the questions of today.
1. The rap group founded by Oleh Psiuk that won the 2022 Eurovision Song Contest are from which country?
2. Which team beat New Zealand in a playoff game, to seal the last spot for the 2022 FIFA World Cup?
answer- Costa Rica
3. In news for introducing several reforms, Mohammed bin Salman is the crown prince of which country?
answer- Saudi Arabia
4. This famous bridge is located in which city?
answer- New York
5. In which country is this famous Buddhist monastery located in?
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: Aajtak News