AP High Court Recruitment 2021The Andhra Pradesh High Court invites online applications to fill the posts of Assistant, Typist Copyist, Examiner, and Copyist. Interested and qualified candidates can apply for AP High Court Recruitment via the official website – hc.ap.nic.in/ before 30 September 2021.
Deadline for submission of applications for AP High Court Recruitment 2020 is 30 September 2021
Details about the Vacancy at the AP High Court
- Assistant 71
- Typist – 35
- Copyist – 39
- Examiner – 29
Salary for the AP High Court:
- Assistant – Rs. Assistant – Rs.
- Typist – Rs. Typist – Rs.
- Copyist – Rs. Copyist – Rs.
- Examiner – Rs. 16400-49870
Criteria to be eligible for AP High Court Posts
- Assistant and Examiner – Must have a degree in Arts, Science or Commerce or Law from a University in India that was established or incorporated under a Central Act or Provincial Act or State Act or any institution recognized by the UGC or another degree.
- Copyist and Typist – Must have a Degree in Arts, Science, Commerce or Law of a University of India that was established or incorporated under a Central Act. Provincial Act. State Act, or Institution that is recognized by the UGC. You must have passed the Government Technical Exam for Typewriting (English), Higher Grade 45 wpm.
Selection Process for AP High Court Post
Exam results will be used to make the selection.
How to Apply for AP High Court Employment 2021
Interested candidates may apply online for the AP High Court Recruitment 2021 via http://hc.ap.nic.in/ before September 30, 2021.