Ghatsthapna Muhurat: There are 4 Navratri in a year, out of which Chaitra and Shardiya Navratri have a lot of importance. Even in Gupt Navratri, ten Mahavidyas of Maa Durga are worshipped and worshipped.
Ashadh Gupt Navratri 2022: According to Hindu scriptures, there are a total of four Navaratris. Apart from Chaitra and Shardiya Navratri, there are also two Gupt Navratri. One Gupt Navratri falls in the month of Magha and the other in the month of Ashadha. At present, the month of Ashadh is going on and this will be the first Gupt Navratri of the year. In Gupt Navratri, the worshipers worship in a secret way. Gupt Navratri, which falls in the month of Ashadha, begins with the Pratipada of Shukla Paksha. This year Gupt Navratri will start from 30th June and will end on 8th July.
Auspicious time for Ghatasthapana
On this day, the auspicious time for setting up the Kalash will be from 05:26 am to 06:43 am.
10 Mahavidyas are worshiped in Gupt Navratri
In Gupt Navratri also, different forms of Maa Durga are worshiped according to the rituals. Mata Baglamukhi, Maa Matangi and Maa Kamala Devi are worshipped.
Gupt Navratri Puja Method
- According to the scriptures, Ghat Establishment is also done during Gupt Navratri like Chaitra and Shardiya Navratri.
- On the day of Gupt Navratri, the seeker should wake up early in the morning and take bath and meditate.
- The picture or idol of Goddess Durga should be kept in a red colored cloth and dressed in red colored clothes or chunari etc.
- Worship Maa Durga in the morning and evening and offer her cloves and Batase.
- After this, definitely offer makeup items to the mother.
- Do recite Durga Saptashati both in the morning and in the evening.
- Chant the mantra ‘Om du Durgayi Namah’.
- With this, plant barley seeds in an earthen pot, in which proper amount of water has to be sprayed daily.
- Put Gangajal, coins etc. in the Mangal Kalash and install it by placing Amrapallav and Shriphal in auspicious time.
- Offering fruits and flowers etc., worship the goddess daily according to the law.
- On the last day of Gupt Navratri, after worshiping Goddess Durga, sing the aarti of Goddess Durga.
- After the worship is over, immerse the Kalash in a holy place.
read this also :-
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: ABP News