HomeTop NewsFire caused by short circuit in Sadlery godown in Kanpur, almirah factory...

Fire caused by short circuit in Sadlery godown in Kanpur, almirah factory also ashes

Bhaskar News

A fire broke out in Sujatganj, Kanpur on Tuesday due to a short circuit in the Sadlery godown. The fire also engulfed the wardrobe factory located in the neighbourhood. The factory has been burnt to ashes. Fire brigade vehicles reached the information, worked hard for two hours.

Fire caused by short circuit in Sadlery godown in Kanpur, almirah factory also ashes

A fire broke out in Sujatganj, Kanpur on Tuesday due to a short circuit in the Sadlery godown. The fire also engulfed the wardrobe factory located in the neighbourhood. The factory has been burnt to ashes. Fire brigade vehicles reached the information and brought the fire under control with a hard effort of two hours. read full news…

Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: Bhaskar News

RELATED ARTICLES

Most Popular

Recent Comments

");pageTracker._trackPageview();