About the BRO MSW Recruitment:
Border Roads Organisation recently announced and invited online applications from eligible candidates for the posts of Multi-Skilled Worker (Driver engine static) & Other. These Vacancies were 627 posts. These Posts were open to all qualified and interested candidates. The Online Application Process for these Posts began 20 Feb 2021. The Last Date to Apply was 05 Mai 2021. You can also find the details below.
|Origination name||Border Roads Organisation (BRO).|
|Name of Post||Multi-skilled Worker (Driver Motor Static & Other)|
|No. No.||627 Posts|
|Selection Process||Physical Test
|Submission Start Date||20 February 2021|
|Last Date To Apply||05 May 2021|
|Last date for receipt of applications for state of Assam and Meghalaya and Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram and Tripura, Sikkim and Lahaul, Sikkim and Lahaul Districts and Pangi Sub-Divisions of Chamba Districts of Himachal Pradesh as well as the Union territories Ladakh, Andaman, Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep||20 May 2021|
- (i) Physical Test
- (iii) Practical Trade Test
- (iii )Written Test
- (iv) Experience + Age
- (v) Medical Standards
Exam Pattern –
- The questions will be of objective type or subjective type or objective & subjective both and likely to include questions pertaining to General Knowledge, General English/General Hindi, General Arithmetic, Analytical and Quantitative Skills (Syllabus mentioned as Appx ‘A’) and those subjects covered as part of minimum educational/technical qualification for the post.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi. English and Hindi.
- Depending on the trade, the length of the examination can vary between 1 hour and 3 hours.
- Objective type questions will be OMR-based, while subjective questions must be answered in the answer sheets.
- Minimum passing marks in UR, EWSs & OBC categories are 50% while for SC & ST categories 40%.
|Region||States/Regions include||Minimum Height in Cms||Chest in Cms||Minimum Weight in Kilograms|
|REGION WESTERNHIMALAYAN||J&K, Himachal Pradesh. Punjab Hills (Area South-West of the Inter State Border Between Himachal Pradesh & Punjab and North and East Road of Mukerian.||158||Minimum 75 cm (unexpanded), and expansion of 5 Cm||47.5|
|EASTERN HIMALAYAN RIGION||Sikkim and Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh and Manipur, Tripura and Meghalaya, Assam, Hill Region of West Bengal (Darjeeling and Kalimpong Districts and Andaman Nicobar).||152||Minimum 75 cm (Unexpanded), and expansion of 5 Cm||47.5|
|WEST PLAIN REGION||Punjab, Haryana, Chandigarh, Delhi, Rajasthan, Western UP||162.5||Minimum 7||Minimum Weight in Kgs|
|EASTERN PLAIN||Eastern UP, Bihar, West Bengal, Orissa & Jharkhand.||157||Minimum 75 cm (Unexpanded), and expansion of 5 Cm||50|
|CENTRAL REGION||Madhya Pradesh and Gujrat, Maharashtra.||157||Minimum 75 cm (Unexpanded), and expansion of 5 Cm||50|
|SOUTHERN REGION||Andhra Pradesh. Karnataka. Tamil Nadu. Telengana. Kerala. Goa.||157||Minimum 75 cm (Unexpanded), and expansion of 5 Cm||50|
|GORKHAS (INDIAN DMICILE)||152||Minimum 75 cm (Unexpanded), and expansion of 5 Cm||47.5|
|RELATED TO SONS of SERVING/EX-GREF PERSONS||2||1||2|
Border Roads Organisation will conduct a Written Exam for Multi Skilled Worker (Driver Engine Static) The question paper will be in English and Hindi. The examination will be conducted in English and Hindi, and may take up to three hours depending on the trade.
|Posts/Trades||Written Exam Date|
|Draughtsman||April 9, 2021|
|Supervisor Store||April 9, 2021|
|Labor Assistant||04 Sep 2021|
|Multi-skilled Worker (Mason).||12 September 2021|
|Multi-skilled Worker (Driver Motor Static)|
|Store Keeper Technical|
Candidates who have submitted their application for this position can now fill out the admit card form. Call letters for Physical Efficiency Test and Practical Test(Trade Test) are being sent out by regular mail. The same can also be viewed on the BRO website . Exams require an admit card.
|Posts/Trades||Admit Card Issue Date ( By Post )|
|Draughtsman||Call letters were issued on 20 July 2021.|
|Supervisor Store||Issued On 29.07.2021|
|Radio Mechanic||Due to a lower number of qualified candidates, the recruitment process for ‘Radio Mechanic” has been cancelled.|
|Labor Assistant||Call letters were issued on 20 July 2021.|
|Multi-skilled Worker (Mason).||Call letters sent|
|Multi-skilled Worker (Driver Motor Static)||After the Written Exam Date Declaration, a Call Letter will be sent.|
|Store Keeper Technical||After the Written Exam Date Declaration, a Call Letter will be sent.|
Downloading Admit Cards:-
- 1- Go through the official website of http://www.bro.gov.in/
- 2- Click the link BRO MSW Call letter 2021
- 3. Fill in the information such as registration number, password, birth date, etc.
- 4- Click the submit button
- 5- Download and print the admit card.
By pressing Ctrl+D, candidates can bookmark us and get the most recent information about Exams, Results and other related Information.
Important Link Area
|Admit Card||Bro MSW Admit Card Form pdf|
|Syllabus||Multi-Skilled Worker Syllabus|