Calcutta University 2021 Results Declared: The University of Calcutta has officially declared the BA, BSc and BCom 4th Semester Exam Results. Calcutta University has declared the Semester Examination Results for the period from 21 to 23 December.stAugust 2021. The university previously released CU sixth semester results 31 days before.stAugust 2021 also. Logging onto the state’s results portal at www.wbresults.nic.in will allow students to view their individual scorecards. Candidates can also click the link below to go directly to the official website’s result checking page.
Passing marks required to clear the exam
According to the information available, the University has a very simple criteria or standard for passing marks. To qualify for the exam, students must score at least 30 marks from the total 100 marks. The CU 4 th Semester results published online are for information purposes only. The university will issue the final marksheet and official certificate through offline channels.
How do I check the CU 4 th Semester Results 2021 online?
The BA, BCom, and BSc results for Calcutta University 4 th Semester Exam 2020 have been posted online. To obtain your individual scorecard, students can log on to the website and follow these steps:
- Step 1: Go to the official website (i.e. wbresults.nic.in
- Step 2: Scroll down to the most recent announcements section
- Step 3: Locate and click on link for ” B.A./B.Sc.Semester-IV(Honours/General/Major)Examinations,2021(Under CBCS)” or ” Com. Semester-IV(Honours/General/Major)Examinations,2021(Under CBCS)”
- Step 4: A new page will open with input fields.
- Step 5: Fill in your exam roll number and verify it against the hall ticket.
- Step 6: Download the CU Result 2021 (and the mark sheets) and print it.