About Delhi High Court JJA Employment:
Delhi District Court recently announced the recruitment for the 132 Junior Judicial Assistant/Restorer positions (Open) examination-2020. Many interested and eligible candidates filled out their online application form. The Online Application Submission Process will begin at 11:00 Hrs on the date of 19.02.2020 and continue until 22:00 Hrs on the date 11.03.2020. The Candidates may also check the below-provided link for more information.
All Eligible Candidates have filled out the Online Application Form for the Posts Listed above and are now waiting for their Exam. The Exam will be held on 07.02.2021 at the JJA Post. You can find more details below.
Candidates who have passed the Written Exam are waiting for the Mains Dates. The Official Website has the Mains Exam Dates.
Mains Examination Date: 19.09.2021
- Preliminary Examination (OMR-based Objective Type),
- Main (Descriptive Examination),
- English Typing Test
Admit Card :
All Candidates applying for the above Posts will take the exam. All Candidates must download the Admit card in order to appear in the Exam. All Candidates should download the Admit Card from the Delhi High Court Official Website before they appear in the Exam. Without an admit card, no candidate will be permitted to take the Exam. The Admit Card will not be sent to any candidates. It will only be accessible on the official website. We will also provide the direct link to download the admit card.
|Department Name||High Court of Delhi|
|Name||Junior Judicial Assistant/ Restorer|
|Mains Exam Day||19.09.2021|
|Call Letter Status||Available starting at 17.09.2021|
How to Download Delhi High Court Junior Juudicial Assistant Mains call letter:-
- Visit the official website for Delhi High Court .
- Display the Notification to view related posts.
- Click on the “Download Admit card” option.
- Click Here to Get the Download Admit card Option.
- Login using a provisional ID and password.
- Click on the Download Admit Card option to submit.
- For future reference, download and print the admit card.
Exam Model –
This is the Exam Pattern:
Stage I (Qualifying Stage).
Preliminary Examination. (OMR-based Objective Type).
- Written Objective Type Exam
- Examiners will be required to complete the examination in 120 minutes.
- English language shall be the medium of examinations.
- 25 percent negative marking would apply (Le., 0.25 Mark deduction for each incorrect answer).
- The 120-question Examination would have three (3) parts.
|S. S.||Topic/Subject||No. No.|
|A||English Language & Comprehension||45|
|b||General Awareness I Knowledge and Current Affairs/Events||45|
|c||General Intelligence, Reasoning Ability and Numerical/ Arithmetic Ability||30|
These criteria will be used for the next stage in the Examination.
General Category: 60 Marks (50 % of 120 Marks).
Reserved Category. : 54 Marks (45% off 120 Marks).
The Ex-servicemen candidate would also be eligible for the same 54 marks (45%) criteria.