Online registration is easy for anyone in Haryana who wants to register a number for a vehicle. All vehicle-related services have been made available online by the Haryana Government. Online access to the vehicle registration service is available so that anyone can complete it. You can see the number you want and then bid. The winner of the auction gets the number. If someone else doesn’t see that number, you’ll get it otherwise made auction. It is easy to auction it online. You can also access the Action Result online. Fees must also be paid online. Everything you need to know about fancy number plats. In this post you will find the answer to all these questions – How to check fancy number available or not ?, How to do auction bidding online ?, how to pay bidding payment online ?.
Fancy number for vehicle in Haryana
You are a resident of Haryana and you buy a new vehicle in Haryana, You want the vehicle’s register number to be fancy. First of all, check whether the number you’re looking at is actually available. Here is how to find out if a fancy number has been made available.
How do I check Haryana’s Fancy Number?
First of all, please visit Vahan parivahan’s official site https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml. Open this website and select “Search by Number” from the main menu.
Select Haryana state from the dropdown menu. Next, enter captcha code. Finally, enter your fancy number.
Click on the Check Available button. Enter 0004 to see a list of numbers that are available.
How to register for a reserved fancy number RTO
If you see a fancy phone number and the other person does the same, both must bid.
- Visit Vahan Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Login, register a new user, sign in with your mobile number or email ID
- After Login Mani menu to select “user other services” tab and click on “search by number”
- Click on E Auction tab to choose a number.
- Click on Number Selection to select your reserved number, and then click the Continue to Register button
- Complete the application and click on submit to send it.
- Pay now and receive fees receipt
Notice: E-auction registrations will open every Sunday from 9:00 AM to Tuesday at 12:00 Midnight.
How can a bidder bid for a reserved number?
REGISTERED BIDDERS CAN BID FOR RESERVED NUMBERS WEDNESDAY (12.01 AM) TO
THRUSDAY (12:20 Midnight)
- Visit the Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/fancy/faces/public/login.xhtml
- Login First and select menu to “Auction Services” and click on “bidding process”
- Select Unique Acknowledgement Number
- Bid Now and click the submit button
- The successful bidder will be notified via email and registered mobile for payment
How to find out the result of Haryana’s final auction for a fancy number
Status of Haryana’s Final Auction Results