Haryana Police Constable Admit Card 2021HSSC Female Constable Exam Admit Card Released by Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC). Candidates who will be appearing for Haryana Police Female Constable Exam18 September 2021 (Saturday), and 19 September 2021, (Sunday).You can get your HSSC Admit card from the official website hssc.gov.in.
Haryana Police Constable Admit CardThis article also contains a link. You can access the Haryana Police Admit Card here.
The written examination for Male Constable (General duty) has been cancelled by HSSC. For the latest information regarding Haryana Police Male Constable Exam 20,21, candidates are encouraged to log on to hssc.gov.in.
How do I download Haryana Police Constable Admit card 2021?
- Go to official website – http://adv42020.hryssc.in/StaticPages/HomePage.aspx
- Click the ‘Login’ button on the homepage
- Enter your “Login ID” and Password
- Download HSSC Admit Card
HSSC Constable Exam on Optical Mark Recognition (OMR sheets based) will be conducted, against Advt. No. No. No. No.
- HSSC Male Constable Examination – 07 and 8 August 2021, 10.30 A.M. to 12.00 Noon, and 3.00 P.M. until 4.30 P.M.
- HSSC Female Constable Examination – 28 Aug 2021, 3.00 P.M. – 4.30 P.M.
Once the admit card is released, candidates can view details about Haryana Police Constable Exam date and time on their HSSC Contable Admit Card.
Exam Pattern for HSSC Constable
- There will be 100 questions on General Studies, General Science, Current affairs, General Reasoning,Mental Aptitude, Numerical abilityAgriculture,Animal husbandry and Other relevant fields/trades etc including 10 Questions related to basic knowledge of computer
- Each question will have 0.80 marks
- The total marks of the exam are approximately 80
- No negative marking will be given for incorrect answers.
- The exam level is 12th class examination of Board of School Education Haryana
- The medium of examination will be in bilingual, i.e. Both in Hindi and English.
Those who pass the HSSC Constable Knowledge Test are eligible to take the Physical Screening Test, (PST), which is Qualifying in Nature.
HSSC Constable Physical Screening Test
Candidates who pass the Knowledge Test will be subject to a Physical Screening Test. This test is only qualifying and will be used to assess their endurance and physical fitness.
These are the standards for this test:
|Candidates||Test distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||2.5 Kilometer||12 minutes|
|Female||1.0 Kilometer||6 minutes|
|Ex.-serviceman||1.0 Kilometer||5 minutes|
HSSC Constable Physical Measurement (PMT).
Candidates who pass the Physical Screening Test will have to take a Physical Measurement Test.
The Commission will arrange the names of the successful candidates according to the number of vacancies in each category.
All candidates who have passed the Physical Measurement Test will be required to examine documents. All other candidates will be eliminated from the selection process.
HSSC invited online applications to fill up the 7298 vacant vacancies for Male Constable (General duty) Post, Female Contable (General Duty), Post and Female Constable HAP-DURGA-1 Position rom 11 January 2021 to 25 February 2021.