PMAY-G beneficiaries will be selected based on housing deprivation parameters from the SECC 2011. The Gram Sabha validates this list. You can download and check the list.
– Open the home page for official PMAY-G website
– On the top, you will find a tab “Awaassoft”
– Navigate the Awaassoft tab and click “Report”
– You’ll be redirected on a new page
– Go to H section “Social Audit Reports”
– Click the form “Beneficiary details for verification”
– Next, select your state, panchayat or subdivision details and year. Then fill in the captcha code.
– You can now view the complete list
Under PMAY-G with the introduction of certain implementation reforms, the Government aims at improving the speed and quality of houses construction, ensuring timely release of funds to beneficiaries, direct transfer of funds to beneficiaries’ accounts, technical assistance to beneficiaries, stringent monitoring through MIS-AwaasSoft and AwaasApp. AwaasSoft (e-governance solution) and AwaasApp (end to end monitoring) are the means by which the Scheme is being implemented. AwaasSoft allows for data entry and monitoring multiple statistics related to the implementation of the scheme.