IIT Bhubaneswar Jobs 2022: IIT Bhubaneswar has invited applications for various posts. For which candidates can apply till June 24 by visiting the official site.
IIT Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2022: If you are less educated and looking for a job, then this information is of great use to you. IIT Bhubaneshwar has recruited jobs for 10th pass to graduates. For which candidates can apply till June 24 i.e. tomorrow. To apply for these posts, candidates have to visit the official site iitbbs.ac.in.
Here is the vacancy details
- Junior Assistant – 21 Posts
- Junior Technician – 20 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 10 Posts
- Junior Technical Superintendent – 9 Posts
- Junior Accountant – 6 Posts
- Junior Lab Assistant – 6 Posts
- Assistant Technical Officer – 4 Posts
- Junior Superintendent – 3 Posts
- Junior Library Information Superintendent – 2 Posts
- Junior Pathologist – 1 Post
- Physiotherapist – 1 Post
Educational Qualification & Age Limit
To apply for the post of Junior Lab Assistant under this recruitment, the candidate must be a graduate in the science stream. For the posts of Multi-Tasking Staff, it is necessary for the candidate to be 10th pass. The age limit is also different for different posts. Which candidates can check in the notification.
General category candidates will have to pay a fee of Rs 500 as application fee.
Candidates will be selected through written test and interview.
Apply like this
- Candidates first visit the official website iitbbs.ac.in.
- After this go to the Jobs section given on the homepage.
- Now candidates click on Apply Now for Vacancy for Non-Teaching posts on Direct recruitment/Deputation basis.
- After this, the candidates register by entering their mail id.
- Now candidates upload the required documents.
- Finally the candidates submit the application fee by paying it.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: ABP News