Road Tax Payment Kanpur – If you have a commercial vehicle, you will need pay your Kanpur vehicle taxes monthly or annually. All commercial vehicles must pay road tax in India. The parivahan portal makes all services online and it is easy to use. We will show you how to pay your vehicle’s commercial road tax online. In this post, we will explain how to pay commercial roads tax. How do you re-verify road taxes payments? How to calculate the Commercial vehicle tax
Online Payment of Vehicle Taxes Kanpur
It is easy to pay your commercial vehicle’s road tax online through the vahan parivahan portal. All information regarding how to pay road tax is available here. Vahan Parivahan Portal is a very useful website. Parivahan website offers online payment without having to visit RTO office.
Procedure for paying road tax on commercial vehicles Kanpur
If you wish to pay your commercial vehicle tax online, please follow the below steps:
First, visit vahan Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/Open the official website, then choose your state and RTO, and click on the Proceed button.
Main menu: Select RC related services to pay tax
Enter your vehicle registration number and see how much is pending vehicle tax.
Pay your pending vehicle tax using online like a net banking or debit card. After payment is received successfully, you can renew your RC.
Checking vehicle tax amount Kanpur
Follow the below steps to find out how much you owe your vehicle’s road tax.
First go to parivahan vahan portal https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in, and select menu to “Know MV Tax”.
- Now enter your vehicle details :
- Select your state
- Select vehicle types (Transport and Non-Transport)
- Choose a Vehicle Class
- Choose a vehicle category
- Registration date
- enter all details relater your vehicle
Enter the captcha code below and click on Get Tax Details. Display your vehicle tax details and click on get tax details button to pay the amount.
Procedure to Check Road Tax Payment Status Kanpur
You can check the status of your payment transactions by following this link.
Go first to Parivahan Vahan portal https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in, and select from menu to “Transaction Status” >> “Know Your Transaction Status”.
Choose any one of the following options: Transaction id. Payment id. Bank Ref. No., Grn No. and enter details
Click on Search Button to view your current payment status.
Re-verification of an unsuccessful transaction
Notice: If payment has been deducted from Account but failed to clear, please follow these steps to re-verify the transaction.
- Please log in using the User ID/Password provided by RTO https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahan/vahan/ui/eapplication/form_payment.xhtml.
- After logging in, you will be notified of all transactions that were unsuccessful.
- Click here Re-verify Button.
- Re-verify transaction which was failed but amount has been debited from the Bank A/C.
- If you respond, receipt will be generated Success After re-verifying ,Otherwise
- Response from Bank Side will be shown.