Karur Viya Bank, an Indian private-sector bank, is located in Karur. Its headquarters are in Karur, Tamil Nadu. It was established in 1916. Karur Vysya Bank is one of India’s oldest private banks. It is also the largest Tamil Nadu-based private bank. This bank is closely followed by City Union Bank and Tamil Nadu Mercantile Bank. The bank employs approximately 7,500 people as of 31 March 2015. The bank is an IBA member and all its employees have been registered with AIBEA. Customers can also access Internet Banking and Mobile Banking services from the bank. Karur Vysya Bank Limited (also known as KVB) aims to tap into the untapped market for traders and agriculturists around Karur, Tamil Nadu.
Karur Viysya Bank Jobs Details:
|Organization||Karur Vysya Bank Limited|
|Post||CASA Sales Post Business Development Associates|
|Job Title||Contract Basis|
|Selection Process||Personal Interview|
|Job Location||Some candidates may be placed in the same area/city based on the vacancy/requirement for candidates in that particular city/area|
|Application Start Date||23 August 2021|
|Last Date for Application Submission||30 September 2021|
|Application Status||Active (Open).|
Maximum Age (as of 31.08.2021):
- Candidates Must Be Minimum 21 Years Old & Maximum 28 Years of Age. Candidates must have been born no earlier than 31.08.1993 or later than 31.08.2000 (both dates inclusive).
- Candidate must be a graduate.
- The candidate must have relevant work experience in the field. You may also be a fresher.
- Candidates must be fluent in the local language of the post.
- You must have excellent communication skills.
- You are ready to work in a dynamic setting.
- Basic computer skills are required.
- Candidates must have working knowledge of English
- Candidates must have a valid driving licence and a two-wheeler.
- Candidates must have at least one year of experience in selling BFSI products.
- Candidate must have all original testimonials documents.
- Recent photographs are essential.
- You must have a pan and Aadhar card.
- You must have a current CV/Resume.
Education Qualifications (As of 01.08.2021):
- Candidats who have completed an Undergraduate Degree (10+2+3/10+2+5/10+2+3+2/10+2+4 or 10+2+3+2/10+2+4) in a regular course at a college affiliated with a University that has received 50% or more marks.
- Not eligible is any degree obtained via correspondence or open university.
- If the percentage of marks in CGPA mode is greater than the equivalent percentage, it should be converted to an equivalent percentage.
How to Apply for Karur Vysya Bank Job :
Online applications are accepted for the Probationary Officers (Scale 1 cadre) Post. Candidates should visit the Bank www.kvb.co.in careers Page – General Manager Chief risk Officer RECRUITMENT 2020 and click on “APPLY ONLINE”. This will open a new window. Only online applications will be accepted. You can find more information in the advertisement details.
Prerequisites for Applying Online:
Candidates should have the following ready before applying online:
- Scanned (digital image) of Photograph and Signature. Maximum 50kb file size and JPG format.
- Candidate must have valid personal mail ID.
- Information about qualifications / Courses completed and year of passing.
- Work Experience (Employer name, designation, From Date, To date, Brief description about duties performed).
- Personal Interview