Instant Gulab Jamun Making: If you suddenly feel like eating Gulab Jamun, then you can make Gulab Jamun instantly with this trick. There is no hassle in making them and the taste is better than the market. Know the recipe
Milk Powder Gulab Jamun Recipe: Some people are very fond of eating sweets. Sweets are often kept in their homes. Many times children or husband make such insistence which becomes difficult to fulfill immediately. If you suddenly feel like eating Gulab Jamun, then you can eat Gulab Jamun immediately like this. Yes, today we are telling you how to make Gulab Jamun without Mawa. These gulab jamuns turn out to be so delicious that even the rasgullas of the market seem pale in front of them. We are telling you to make Gulab Jamun with only milk powder without any hassle. Let us know how to make Gulab Jamun with milk powder.
Ingredients for making Gulab Jamun from Milk Powder
- Milk powder – 2 cups
- All purpose flour – 3 tsp
- Full cream milk – half cup
- a little ghee for greasing
- Baking powder – a pinch
- Ghee for Fry Gulab Jamun
how to make gulab jamun syrup
- Sugar – a bowl
- Water – one and a half cup
- cardamom powder 2 pinch
- Saffron threads – 7-8
Recipe of Gulab Jamun with Milk Powder
- First of all, put 2 spoons of ghee in a pan and heat it.
- Now add milk to it and mix it well.
- When the milk becomes hot, turn off the gas and let the milk cool down.
- Mix milk powder, baking powder and flour in lukewarm milk and knead it like a dough.
- Make round balls out of the mixture that has been prepared.
- Put sugar and water on medium flame and keep it syrupy.
- When the syrup is cooked a little, then add cardamom and saffron to it.
- Now heat ghee in a pan to fry the rasgulla.
- Roast the gulab jamuns on low flame till it turns light brown.
- Now put the prepared Gulab Jamun in the syrup and keep it for 1-2 hours.
- Gulab jamuns are ready. You can taste such hot Gulab Jamun at any time.
- You can make and eat these Gulab Jamun on any festival.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: ABP News