WhatsApp’s beta update brings its version to 220.127.116.11. This new update refers to the redesign of the location sticker.
You can use the sticker to mark your location
Add a sticker showing your location to your WhatsApp status. The sticker is very similar to one found on Instagram. The sticker can be used to identify your current location, or any other location on a map depending on what status you share.
How to add location stickers in Whatsapp Status
- Open WhatsApp on your phone
- To access the Status section, swipe right on the home screen
- To reach the window, iPhone users need to tap the camera icon after swiping up
- To capture the image/video you want to share, use the app camera
- Tap on the emoji icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- You can also share the file directly from your gallery.
- Tap on the location sticker under the content stickers.
- You can choose your current location or use our search bar to locate one.
- You will see the location sticker on your status.
- You can modify the design by tapping it.
- Once you’re done, please share your status.