Amidst the ongoing political crisis in Maharashtra, a video of Shiv Sena’s rebel MLAs leader Eknath Shinde has surfaced. In this, Shinde is in talks with all the MLAs. Here Shinde told the MLAs that with every decision of ours, a superpower, national…
Amidst the ongoing political crisis in Maharashtra, a video of Shiv Sena’s rebel MLAs leader Eknath Shinde has surfaced. In this, Shinde is in talks with all the MLAs. Here Shinde told the MLAs that a superpower, a national party, stands with our every decision. Eknath was pointing towards the BJP.
Here, 7 more people have arrived at the Radisson Hotel in Guwahati at around 9.30 pm. These include two MLAs and one MLC. The rest are staff. It is being told that the number of rebel MLAs may increase further.
Meanwhile, Shiv Sena’s newly-appointed Legislature Party leader Ajay Chaudhary has written a letter to the Deputy Speaker of the Maharashtra Legislative Assembly demanding action against the MLAs who did not attend the legislature party meeting held on Wednesday.
Uddhav held a meeting with the party’s Mumbai department heads A day before leaving the official residence Varsha, Uddhav Thackeray, who reached Matoshree, held a meeting with the Mumbai department heads of Shiv Sena late on Thursday evening. Thackeray asked the office bearers to start preparations for the BMC elections. All focus should be on BMC elections. Along with this, he also stressed on strengthening the party organization.
Today’s 3 big statements…
1. Eknath Shinde told the rebel MLAs – Whatever happiness and sorrow is, it is the same for all of us. Whatever happens, we are all united and that too on our own. They are National Party. They are superpowers. Whose whole Pakistan means you are understanding, who is there. He told me that the decision you have taken is very historic. We have all our power behind you. If anything is missing, we will not allow it to be felt. He has assured me of this.
2. Sharad Pawar said- Will make every effort to save the government. The rebels will have to pay a heavy price. The government is in majority, it will be decided in the assembly. Uddhav Thackerayji has said that rebels should come to Mumbai and talk. If he comes to Mumbai then everything will be clear. We will do everything to save the government. Had they told us also to leave the alliance, we could have parted ways too.
3.Sanjay Raut said – The way out can be found through discussion. Discussion can take place. The doors of the house are open. Why wander in the forest? Let’s decide with self-respect instead of slavery.
BJP is also preparing to form the government, according to sources, a meeting has started in Maharashtra BJP regarding government formation and further process. The BJP has offered Shinde 8 cabinet ranks and 5 minister of state ranks in the Maharashtra cabinet. Along with this, two ministerial posts have also been offered in the center.
- Shinde once worked as an auto driver in Thane. Left politics for son, revolt after 20 years for the same… read special report
5 big updates of political turmoil…
1. Fadnavis leaves for Delhi after meeting with BJP leaders.
2. Uddhav Thackeray called a meeting on Matoshree this evening. District level Shiv Sena leaders will be involved in this.
3. Three more MLAs of the Thackeray faction joined the Shinde faction, including Ravindra Phatak, Dadaji Bhause and Sanjay Rathod. Earlier this information was coming out that these three had gone to convince the rebel MLAs.
4. Meghalaya Chief Minister Conard Sangma arrives at the hotel in Guwahati to meet the rebel Shiv Sena MLAs.
5. According to sources, Shiv Sena MLAs can be taken to Goa, after which they will be brought to Mumbai Raj Bhavan for parade.
Letter written by Shinde camp to Uddhav Earlier, rebel leader Eknath Shinde has shared a letter. The letter has been written by Sanjay Shirsat, but the sentiments of all the MLAs have been told in it. It is written in the letter – Your door was always closed for Shiv Sena MLAs. You did not listen to these MLAs. On the other hand, Shinde always listened to the MLAs and will listen further.
Read the full letter here… Yesterday the doors of Varsha Bungalow were literally opened to the public. Glad to see the crowd at the bungalow. For the last two and a half years, these doors were closed for us as Shiv Sena MLAs. We were run by people who were not elected by the people. These people came through the Legislative Council and the Rajya Sabha.
The so-called (Chanakya clerk) Budwe was working to defeat us and decide the strategy for Rajya Sabha and Legislative Council elections. Only Maharashtra has seen its result. As Shiv Sena MLA we did not get direct access to Varsha Bungalow. The Chief Minister meets everyone on the sixth floor of Mantralaya, but there was no room for us, because you have never been to Mantralaya. Many times after requesting to meet CM sahib for constituency work, other issues, personal problems we would be called and kept standing at the bungalow gate for hours. I called the CM many times but the phone was not received. Eventually we would get bored and leave. Our question is why such abusive treatment of our own MLAs? This kind of treatment of MLAs who are elected by three-four lakh voters?
- Maharashtra’s political sabotage caught in legal trouble: understand the complete maths from experts
See the political crisis of Maharashtra through the eyes of Bhaskar cartoonist.
TMC workers’ ruckus outside Guwahati Hotel Mamta Banerjee’s party Trinamool Congress has become an entry in the political turmoil of Maharashtra. TMC workers demonstrated outside the hotel where Eknath Shinde is staying along with 41 Shiv Sena and 9 independent MLAs. They said that the MLAs are being horse-traded. Let it be stopped. The police have taken them into custody.
Guwahati: 7 MLAs reached Eknath in 12 hours. In the last 12 hours, five Shiv Sena MLAs and two independent MLAs reached Guwahati from Maharashtra. These include Gulabrao Patil, Yogesh Kadam, Sada Sarvankar, Yogesh Pawar and Mangesh Kulankar. The remaining two MLAs Manjula Gavit and Chandrakant Patil are independents. Sada, Yogesh and Mangesh reached the Radisson Blu Hotel in Guwahati on Thursday morning.
Maharashtra: Uddhav’s meeting in Matoshree, Uddhav Thackeray has called a meeting of veteran leaders of the party in Matoshree amid the political crisis with posters of Fadnavis. A decision on resignation can be taken in the meeting. Here, posters have been put up in many places of Maharashtra congratulating BJP’s Devendra Fadnavis as CM.
What is the option for Uddhav now? Uddhav now has 2 options left. First, accept Sharad Pawar and offer to make Eknath Shinde the Chief Minister. Shinde, however, has refused to be in government with the Mahavikas Aghadi. Second is the floor test. Sanjay Raut has spoken about floor test.
(49 MLAs with Eknath, now what next… Click on this link to know the possible scenario)
What happened on the second day of the political crisis? Uddhav left the Chief Minister’s residence amid political upheaval. Uddhav said by doing Facebook live- talk to me Shinde, I will leave the post of Shiv Sena President along with CM chair. At the same time, Sharad Pawar advised Uddhav to make Chief Minister Eknath Shinde only, the party would be saved from collapse. Here, Shinde, sitting in Guwahati, removed Sunil Prabhu, the Chief Whip of Shiv Sena.
What happened on the first day of the political crisis? Around 14 Shiv Sena MLAs reached Surat with Eknath Shinde. Here all the MLAs stayed at Hotel Le Meridien. Seeing the rebellion of the MLAs, Uddhav Thackeray sent two envoys for a settlement. On the other hand, Sharad Pawar said that this is an internal matter of Shiv Sena. The wife of an MLA Nitin Deshmukh lodged a missing report of the husband at the Akola police station.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: Bhaskar News