NIOS Recruitment 2021 notification has been released at nios.ac.in to fill 115 vacancies. Find out more information here about educational qualifications, experience and selection criteria.
NIOS recruitment 2021:National Institute of Open Schooling(NIOS) recently published a notification to recruit for the posts of Stenographer, Director, and Other. The online application process is open to all interested candidates. All other forms of applications are not accepted.
This drive is for the recruitment of 115 vacancies within Group A, B, and C. A candidate may only submit one application per post. The last submitted application for any position is not considered if there are multiple applicants.
Summary of job
|Notification||NIOS Recruitment 2020: 115 Vacancies For Steno, Director And Other Posts. Apply Now|
|Notification Date||Sep 14, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission||Oct 10, 2021|
|Education is crucial||Graduate.|
|Functional||Administration, Other Funtional Area|
Selection will take place on the basis of a written/skill test covering two or more positions. Candidates may check their qualification, experience, selection requirements, and any other information given below.
- Last date to submit an online application is October 20,21
Application Details for NIOS Recruitment 2021
- Director – Post
- Joint Director – 1 Post
- 1 Post for Deputy Director
- Assistant Director – 1 Post
- 1 Post – Accounts Officer
- Academic Officer -1
- Research & Assessment Officer – 1 Position
- Section Officer – 7 posts
- Assistant Engineer – 1 Post
- Hindi Officer – 1 Post
- Assistant Audit Officer – 1 Post
- EDP Supervisor – 37 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 1 Post
- Assistant – 4 Posts
- 3 Posts – Stenographer
- Junior Assistant – 36 Posts
NIOS Recruitment 2020 Eligibility Criteria
- Director – Master’s Degree at 55% or better
- Joint Director – Master’s Degree in Mass Communication preferably. Postgraduate Degree/Diploma from a University/ Institute that produces Radio Programmes/Films.
- 1 Post for Deputy Director
- Assistant Director – A minimum second-class bachelor’s degree.
- Accounts Officer-A person working for various Central Accounts/Audit agencies in analogous positions in regular service or in a scale of level-10 of the salary matrix with a minimum of three years experience in that grade, having six years regular service at the scale Level-8 of this pay matrix or 8 years regular work in the payscale of Level-6. 35400-112400 rev. under 7th Central Accounts/Audit Organizations (pre-revised Rs. 9300-342800 + GP Rs.4600, PB-2) (pre-revised at Rs.6500- 10500).
- Academic Officer – Master’s Degree In Defence Studies from a University Recognized in India. Working knowledge of Computer Operations. Working knowledge English and Hindi.
- Research & Evaluation Officer – Master’s Degree from recognised University with at latest 55% marks or its equivalent grade in Education/Sociology/Psychology/Measurement/Psychometry/Educational Statistics and good academic records.
- Section Officer – Second class Graduate from a University.
- Assistant Engineer-Graduate in Civil Engineering at a Recognized University
- Hindi Officer – Master’s Degree (English/Hindi) from a University with English/Hindi as the main subject at Graduation; Diploma/Certificate/Certificate Translation from Hindi to English from a Recognized Institution.
- EDP Supervisor – Bachelor’s Degree from a University recognized with Post Graduate Diploma Computer Application/Hardware Engineering.
How to apply for NIOS recruitment 2021
All interested candidates may submit their applications and documents online before October 10, 2021.
NIOS Recruitment 2021, NIOS Recruitment 2021 Notification, NIOS Recruitment 2021 [115 Post]