NPHC Limited Recruitment 2021: NPHC Limited opened the online application window to recruit for the posts of Senior Medical Officer (JE), Assistant Rajbhasha Officer (and other) positions. All qualified candidates are eligible to apply for the positions by September 30, 2021. Candidates are encouraged to carefully read the notification before applying.
According to the notification, the selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in the Online Test. The final candidates will then be offered an “Offer for Appointment”. The Computer Based Test/Online Test will take place in 22 cities*, as indicated in the “Online Application system.” Candidates must choose the preferred exam city from the list. There are only three options. Depending on the responses of candidates, NHPC may cancel or add any Centre. Candidates must produce an e-Admit Card to be admitted to the test center. This card can only be downloaded from our website.
|Notification||NPHC Recruitment 2021: Sr MO, JE and Assistant Rajbhasha Officer. Apply online @nhpcindia.com|
|Notification Date||Sep 1, 2021|
|Last Date for Submission||Sep 30, 2021|
|Education is Qualified||Diploma Holder, CA/CS/ICWA and Other Qualifications, Graduate|
|Functional||Administration and Other Funtional Area|
This article will provide information about the requirements, experience and other details.
- Submission of online applications begins on September 1, 2021
- Deadline for online applications: September 30, 2021
NPHC Recruitment 2021 Vacancy Information
- Sr. Medical Officer – 1 Post
- Asstt Rajbhasha Officer/Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical)/Senior Accountant – 6 Posts
NPHC Recruitment 2021 Eligibility Conditions
- Senior Medical Officer – MBBS Degree with valid Registration. There is no fixed percentage. Pass candidates are eligible.
- Asstt Rajbhasha Officer: Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with Hindi as an elective Subject at the degree-level or Master’s Degree from a recognized Indian University with English as an elective Subject at the degree-level.
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Electrical/Mechanical) – Diploma in the concerned subject from a recognized University.
- Senior Accountant – Intermediate CA or CMA. Eligible candidates include those who have passed the exam.
NPHC Recruitment 2021 Selection Criteria
Selection of candidates will be made based on their performance in the Online Test. Final candidates will receive an “Offer to Appointment”
How to Apply for NPHC Recruitment 2021
The online application is open to all interested candidates. It must be submitted by the 30th September 2021. Candidates can print the completed application after submitting their online application.