renewal fees| learner licence renewal in Kanpur | Expire Learner Licence Reissue Kanpur | learning licence renewal fees
Renewal of Kanpur Learning Licence After 6 months, you can renew your learner license. Permanent driving license requires a learner licence. Before your learner license expires, you must apply for permanent driving licence. Learner licences are valid for 6 months. Reissue of learner licence is possible after six months. if your learne licence expire don’t worry, apply for reissue learner licence this process show in this post.
Renewal Kanpur Learning Licence
You can apply directly for renewal of your learner’s licence if your learning license expires. Applying for renewal of your learning license is simple. Visit parivahan.gov.in to select your state. Select the menu for Learner Licence Select Expired Learners Licence Issue Again OptionEnter your learner number and birth date and pay renewal fees. Your Can Renew for Expired Learners Licence you Can Pay 150/- for Expired Learners Licence ReIssue.
Kanpur Procedure for Renewal of Learning License
Your Learner License may have expired. You do not need to be concerned about the learner licence. I will guide you to step by step how to renewal expired Learners License. Please follow the below steps:
- In Learning Licence Menu >> Select Expired Learners Licence Again Issue Option
- Then after Entering Your Learners License Number and Date Of Birth ( DOB)
- Then After Goto to Next Level for OTP Verification in your Register Mobile Number
- Pay now for a learner’s licence
How to pay online for an Expire Learner License Reissue Kanpur ?
Your Can Renew for Expired Learners Licence you Can Pay 150/- for Expired Learners Licence ReIssue. Follow this step:
- Choose a menu and pay the fees
- Enter your learner license application number and birth of date
3. Pay LL Again Online Fees via Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking
4. You Can Pay 150/- fees for expired learners licence again issue.