Dahi-Garlic Chutney: This curd-garlic chutney will taste amazing and once made, you can store it in the refrigerator for two weeks. Know how to make-
Curd-Garlic Chutney Recipe: You might have made curd-garlic chutney before, but here we are going to tell you a way by which you can easily make curd-garlic chutney and it will be so wonderful to eat that people will keep licking their fingers. .
This type of curd-garlic chutney is quite popular in Rajasthan and is often made at weddings. Although people eat it with great liking even in regular food. Once made, you can store it in the refrigerator for two weeks. Know how to make-
these things will be necessary
- Coriander – 3 tsp
- Black pepper – 1 tsp
- Cloves – 7 to 8
- Cinnamon – one and a half to two inches
- cardamom – 7
- Desi Ghee – two spoons
- Garlic – 75 grams
- Ginger – 50 grams
- Green chili – 25 grams
- Curd – 2 cups (500 grams)
- Salt – 1 tsp
- Kashmiri red chili – 5 tsp
- Cumin – 1 tsp
- Curry leaves – 7 to 10 leaves
- Lemon juice – 1 tsp
how to make
- First of all heat the pan. Roast the whole coriander, cloves, green cardamom, black pepper and cinnamon by adding dry spices to it. Fry it well for two to three minutes. This will make the chutney taste good.
- After roasting the spices, grind it and prepare it in powder form.
- Now put ghee in a pan and fry garlic in it. After roasting it for 1 minute, add ginger and green chilies to it. Fry it for two to three minutes. By doing this, its taste will increase and the chutney can be stored for a long time.
- Now grind all these things well in the mixer and prepare its paste.
- Take one and a half cup fresh curd in a bowl. Mix the roasted spices and paste well in it.
- Add three to four tablespoons of Kashmiri chili and one teaspoon of salt to this paste.
- Now put ghee in the pan and heat it again. Add a spoonful of cumin and curry leaves to it. After this, add curd and spice paste to it.
- Cook it while stirring it for 5 minutes. Keep stirring it so that the curd does not burst. When it comes to a boil, you will see that curd will start releasing ghee.
- Keep the flame medium and cook it covered for some time. Keep stirring it in between. When curd leaves ghee completely. Now add lemon to it. This will act as a preservative.
- Store the chutney in a glass jar. If you do not feel like making vegetables, then you can eat roti or rice with this chutney too. Apart from being tasty, it will also be healthy.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: ABP News