SSC: SSC has released the admit card for MTS, Havildar Paper 1. Which candidates can download by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in.
SSC MTS Havaldar Admit Card: Staff Selection Commission has released the admit card for SSC MTS and Havildar Recruitment Exam. The candidates who had applied for this exam can download the admit card by visiting the official website ssc.nic.in/sscwr.net. This exam is conducted by SSC from 5th July 2022 to 26th July 2022.
Through this recruitment examination, 7301 posts are to be filled, in which 3698 posts of MTS and 3603 vacancies of Havildar are to be recruited. The application process for this recruitment was started from 22 March 2022. Which lasted till 30 April 2022.
Under this recruitment, the candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination. This exam will be conducted in two phases. Candidates successful in Paper 1 and Paper 2, Paper 1 will be eligible for Paper 2.
How to Download Admit Card
- Step 1: Candidates first visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission, ssc.nic.in/sscwr.net.
- Step 2: After that click on the link related to the recruitment admit card given on the home page.
- Step 3: Now the candidate has to click on the link of CLICK HERE TO CHECK STATUS / DOWNLOAD ADMIT CARD.
- Step 4: After that enter the registration number and date of birth and submit.
- Step 5: Now the admit card will appear on the screen of the candidate.
- Step 6: After this, candidates can check and download the admit card.
- Step 7: At last, candidates should take a print out of the admit card.
Disclaimer: This story is auto-aggregated by a computer program and has not been created or edited by Prachand.in. Publisher: ABP News