SSCMTS Admit Card 2021 – Candidates can now download the SSCMTS Hall Ticket 2021 Tier 1 and Exam Date kabhogi/aayegi Online at @ssc.nic.in Staff Selection Commission has released the SSC Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) ka Admit card 2021 (Kab Aayega) for the upcoming examination. The tentative schedule and dates were already communicated by the Commission earlier. The Vacancy notification states that the examination will take place from 5 Oct to 20 Oct 2021 . The Admit Card for MTS Examination is now available to be downloaded by the candidates.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 Tier 1
All candidates who submit their applications by the deadline for application forms will be uploaded to the Board. Roll numbers will be assigned to them. Before appearing for the examination, candidates will need to download the Call Letter online. The official website will upload the SSC Paper 1 Sarkari Results Admit Card 2021.
The candidates are advised to check the status of their SSC Tier 1 and 2 Admit Cards 2021 and download it using the Registration ID and Password that they provided during registration. Keep checking this page for more information. Candidates are advised to continue with their exam preparation. You will soon be able to access the SSC Admit card 2021 MTS for every Region and State.
ssc.nic.in Tier I Admit Cards 2021 Release Date
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Article Category||Admit Card|
|MTS Admit card 2021||27 September 2021|
|CHSL Tier 1 Exam Date||From 5 October 20 October 2021|
|Total Number of Posts||9029 Posts|
|Name of the Exam||Non-Technical Multi-Tasking Staff|
|Portal for downloading Admit Cards||ssc.org|
SSC MTS Tier I Admit Card 2021 Sarkari Result
The Staff Selection Commission announced the date for the 2021 SSC MTS Exam. From 1st to 20th of July 2021, the Commission will hold the Multi Tasking Staff (Non Technical) Examination to recruit staff. The Board will conduct an online computer-based Exam (Paper I). The Board will conduct the online computer-based Exam (Paper-I). Applicants are advised to download their SSCMT Admit Card Tier 1. It is expected that it will soon be available.
Only the Hall Ticket serves as proof of their presence in the examination hall. The examination will not be given to candidates who do not have the SSC MTS Hall ticket 2021 according to the applicable form. Candidates who have applied for Multi Tasking Staff must confirm their confirmation after downloading the SSC Tier 1 Admit card 2021 Online from the relevant Region websites.
SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit Card 2021 Kab aayega
Candidates should print and take a copy of the hall ticket or admit card issued by the commission before they go to exam centers. You will be disqualified from the exam hall if you do not have the SSC MTS Call Letter 2021. Candidates must also verify that their Name, Date of Birth, and exam center address is valid. The SSC MTS Admit Card 2021 requires that candidates bring the required documents. Only online access to the Admission Certificate (AC), would be available at the official website of the commission.
Important Instructions For Candidates
- Only the official website of the Commission will have the SSC Multi Tasking Staff Admit card 2021 Tier 1 for the examination.
- The Commission won’t send out the Call Letter or Hall Ticket by Post, or any other Mode. Candidates must check it online at the given link.
- All applicants are advised to download the AC for Tier 1 or Tier 2 using the Registration ID (and Password) provided at the time of submitting their application.
- It will be uploaded according to the official notice at least one week before the exam Commencing.
- Candidates are advised to ensure that all details, such as Name, Father’s Name, DOB and Exam Centre Address, Exam Date, Time, and Exam Pattern, as indicated on the Admit Card, are correct.
- Candidates who are having difficulty downloading the Hall Ticket, or have not received it by the deadline of one week before the exam date, should contact the Commission Offices immediately.
- Candidates should carefully read and follow the exam hall instructions printed on the SSCMT Admit Card Paper 1.
- All Candidates must bring the necessary documents, both originals and photocopies, as per the Hall Ticket.
- Individually, aspirants can access the SSC MTS Online Admit Cards 2021 for Paper 1 or Paper 2.
- The Admit Card shows the Exam Date, Timing and Venue.
SSC MTS Hall Tickets 2021 Paper 1 Download
It is not a good idea to download more than one Hall Ticket according to the instructions. The candidates are asked to adhere to the exam date and time and arrive at the exam hall on time. All the important documents should be kept with your Admit Card. Separately available will be the SSC MTS Exam Call letter for Paper 1 Written Exam, and the Descriptive Paper 2. Only the Commission can upload the SSC Exam Admit Card. To download the admit card, candidates must visit the official website at ssc.nic.in. You can also download the Hall Ticket directly from this link. Please follow these steps.
How to Download SSC MTS Sarkari Results Admit Card 2021
- Visit the official website of Staff Selection Commission.
- Click on the Admit Card Section link.
- Click on the Region you wish to visit.
- The link will take you to the admit card link for your region.
- Complete all details correctly
- Click on the Submit/Download button.
- This SSC MTS Hall ticket can be printed for use during the examination.
- Keep at least two copies of the same for future reference.
Official Website: https://ssc.nic.in/