Viral infections can cause colds. There are many types of colds. There are many types of colds.
1. Keep your windows wide open if you or someone around you has a bad cold. This will allow fresh air to enter and help disperse the virus.
2. AC rooms are dangerous because they are colder than normal and also because viruses-laden air is recycled from AC rooms.
3. Droplet infection spreads colds, so avoid being exposed. Avoid crowds and minimize your exposure.
4. When you’re outdoors, use an insect repellent.
5. Use a disposable tissue. You can keep your hands contaminated by a handkerchief.
6. Keep your hands clean and dry. To keep your hands clean, use sanitizers and gels.
7. Use a moisturizer after you have washed your hands.
8. Don’t share the cold virus with others.
9. Increase your intake ginger and garlic
Despite many advances in medicine and technology, the common cold is still not curable. Because colds are caused by multiple viruses, it is not possible to create immunity or develop a vaccine. Researchers are unable to find a cure for these viruses because they change and mix so cleverly.