Vyavasayik Pareeksha Parishad has issued Notification to admit to Govt.-aided and Private Unaided institutions in Uttar Pradesh for the session 2021-22 at Industrial Training Institute (ITI). There are various trades. Seat allocation will be determined by merit. Students will be granted admission to NCVT & SCVT courses under different Trades. The article contains information for students who don’t know much about ITI Seat Allocation Process and Merit List.
|State ITI||Private Institutions|
|Total ITIs and Seats||14208
Reservierung In UP ITI:-
70% of the ITI Institutes will be reserved by SC/ ST Trainees and 15% for OBC Trainees. Horizontal Reservation for Freedom Fighters (02%), ex-servicemen (05%), physically handicapped candidates (03%) and female candidates (20%) will be available to students. This reservation will be granted on all admission seats and trade wise.
UP ITI Expected Drop Off Percentage for Government ITIs
|Category||Expected cut off percentage|
Preferential marks in UP ITI:-
These Marks will also be provided for state-level Sportspersons (3 Marks), industrial workers or candidates suggested by Industry (5 Marks), & 5 Marks to the dependents son, unmarried or widowed Daughter of ITI workers.
Admissions will be made under the National Council for Vocational Training and State Council for Vocational Training .
- Admission will be granted to candidates for Group A and B Courses, Engineering and Non Engineering Courses with Technical or Non Technical Courses.
- Candidates may choose up to 10 courses in six institutes, depending on their educational qualifications.
ITI SEAT ALLOCATION METHOD – First Round:-
- Separate UP ITI Merit Lists will be created according to Essential Educational Qualification & Priority Marks for Group A and Group B Courses.
- The New Arrangements and To Given Chance, Preference for Local Youth, will see the total seats of a district pooled into 4 parts. Vertical and Horizontal Reservations will be based on 25% of the Block, Tehsil District, State, and District levels.
- No. Based on the Pool Arrangements, there will be a limited number of seats available online.
- Trade of Candidate and NCVT Courses will receive first preference.
- Candidates may give no more than 6 choices in any three Districts. Candidates may give maximum 10 choices for Group A and Group B courses.
- The District Level Merit List of Group A will then be prepared. The Merit List for Group A will be prepared first. Seat allocations for Group A Courses will not be made for Group B Courses.
- Special 12 ITI’s for Female are available. Only Female candidates can apply. Other ITI’s will have 20% reserved.
- In the First Round, Seat Allocation will be based on Trade, Course, and Group wise Seats.
- If a Candidat doesn’t accept admission within a given time period, his Allocation will be cancelled and he will be excluded from the Next Process.
UP 2nd Round (Upgradation list):-
- First, All candidates who have not been admitted to the appropriate Institute/ Trade will be disqualified.
- Apply for the remaining seats through the Allocation Process. This process is for students who were admitted to the allotted Seat, but want a better option.
- The second list will be displayed on the website. Candidates will be notified on their registered mobile number. Candidates will have 06 days to apply for admission
- Candidates who were admitted in the First Round and are granted a chance to study in another Institute/ Trade must complete the Admissions Process. They do not need to pay an Application Fee.
- Candidates who don’t accept admission to this Round will not be eligible for the Next Round.
UP ITI 3rd Round:
- Candidates will be called four times for the remaining seats. The process will take 05 days to complete and candidates will have the opportunity to receive options.
- Information for Choice Registration will be made available online. Advertisements will also appear in the leading local newspapers.
- A candidate who does not wish to choose Option will be given a seat based upon his Admission Form selection.
- After registration, the selection process will take place in 4 days. Candidates will have 05 days to apply for admission.
- Those candidates who were not allocated a Seat in the third round will be considered.
- After the Third Round, remaining seats will be considered unreserved and the seat allocation process will start again.
UP ITI Fourth round
- Based on remaining seats, candidates will be invited to submit an online application within 7 days.
- Candidates who applied earlier will have their details available on the website.
- All new candidates must verify their documents with the Principal of Optioned Institute within three days.
- The process will be completed district-wise within 4 days. Candidates will have 5 days to apply for admission.
UP ITI Important Link Area
|UPITI Merit List||Soon|
|UPITI Notification 2021-22||Detailed ITI Notification|
FAQ – UP ITI Meritlist Cut Off Admissions Process 2021 1st-2nd 3rd Counseling Allotment Results
What Are The Numbers Of Govt. ITIs Are In Uttar Pradesh?
Uttar Pradesh has a total of 305 government ITIs.
What are the Private ITIs in Uttar Pradesh?
Uttar Pradesh has 3000 private ITIs.
What number of rounds of counseling will be conducted?
There may be four rounds of counseling at UP ITI.
Are there separate counseling for private ITI and government ITI?
No, candidates will not be able to participate in Pvt. Pvt. ITI Together.
After each Counseling, the Allotment list will be released.
Yes, candidates will be able to check their allotment results in their Login Portal.
I Have Taken Admission In – Round. Do I have the right to upgrade my seat by participating in next round counseling?
Yes. You Can.
How Long Can I Take Admission After Allocation of Seats?
The Admission Process Will Take Place Between 05 and 06 Days.