UP Polytechnic Professor Vacancy 2021 Uttar Pradesh PSC Polytechnic lecturer Vacancy 2021 UPPSC Job Vacancy 2021 UPPSC Polytechnic Institute raajkiiy poNlitteknik sNsthaan uttr vyaakhyaataa bhrtii2021 UPPSC Polytechnic Institute Lecturer Latest Jobs Notification UPPSC Exam 2021 UPPSC Online Application 2021
|Origination name||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Polytechnic Lecturer|
|No. No.||1370 Posts|
|Selection Process||Written Exam
|Exam Date||12.12.2021 (Expected).|
|Last Date for Application Submission||15.10.2021|
Details about Vacancy:
- Lecturer (Various Subject) – 1254 Posts
- Principal – 13 Posts
- Workshop Superintendent – 16 Posts
- Librarian – Posts
Age Limit :
Principal –Candidates must be over 35 years old and not have reached 50 by July 1, 2021, i.e. They must not have been born before July 2, 1971, or later than July 1, 1987.
Lecturers, Workshop Superintendents & Librarians – Candidates must be 21 years old and not have reached 40 years by July 1, 2021 (i.e. They must not have been born before July 2, 1981, or later than July 1, 2000.
The maximum age limit for PH candidates is 55 years, i.e. They must not have been born after 02/07/1966.
Pay Scale :
- Lecturer (Various Subject) – Entry Pay: 1,31,400/- Level: 13A1
- Principal – Entry pay: 56,100/-Level: 9A & EntryPay: 57,700/ – Level: 10
- Workshop Superintendent – Entry pay: 56,100/-Level: 9A & Entry pay: 57,700/ -Level: 10
- Librarian – Entry Level Pay: 56,100/ – Level 9A
The following advertisement contains details about the Essential Education Qualification.
- Unreserved/ Economically poorer Sections/ Other Backward Classes – Exam fee 200/ – + On-line processing fees 25/- = Total 225/-
- Exam Fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = R.105/-
- Handicapped – Exam fee NIL+ On the-line processing fee Rs. 25/- Total =Rs. 25 /-
- Ex-Serviceman – Exam fee Rs. 80/- + On-line Caste processing fee Rs. 25/- Total = R.105/-
Mode of Payment:
- Net Banking
- You can also pay by card
- You can also pay online using other payment methods.
How to Apply:
Only candidates are allowed to apply online via Kanpur Metro Rail’s website. Other methods of applying will not be accepted. Before submitting an application fee, candidates should verify that all entries have been completed correctly. Fees submitted after fees submission are not refundable.
Steps to Apply Online:
- Visit the official website of UPPSC.
- Click on the Recruitment Tab Option.
- Click on the On-going Vacancies for Given Posts.
- Click here to apply online
- Click on Register a New User to Register.
- Please fill in all details.
- Click on Final Submission.
- Get a printed copy of the Application.
- Written Exam