Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL), has released the vacancies for 33 assistant accountant posts. The online registration will be open from 09/09/2020 to 29/09/2020. For more information about the recruitment process, candidates can visit UPPCL www.uppcl.org.
Computer Based Test (CBT) will determine the selection process.
Online applicants will be called for the examination. The exam will take place on 13 September 2021. The exact exam date will be provided separately.
Exam Information –
Today’s competitive environment makes it more difficult to pass Competitive Exams. Candidates are faced with the difficult question of “What to study” and “How do I prepare” in order to excel in their exams. Here is the most recent Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Date Of Exam: 13th September 2021
UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit card :-
Candidates who have submitted their online application for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited’s Assistant Accountant Post are currently waiting for their admit cards. Soon the Admit Card for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited www.uppcl.org will be available online. This Page will also contain the Admit card.
|Department Name||Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited (UPPCL)|
|Admit card release date||1.9.2021|
|Admit Card Status||Available NOW|
How to Download UPPCL Assistant Accountant Admit Cards :-
- Candidates can visit the official website for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited www.uppcl.org.
- Now click on the “Vaccany/Results” Option.
- Click on the “Download Admit card” option.
- Click Here to Get the Download Admit card Option.
- Log in with a provisional ID & password
- Click on the Download Admit Card option to submit.
- For future reference, download and print the admit card.
The Exam Pattern for the Written Exam Is as follows:
- Computer Based Test (CBT) will determine the selection process.
- Computer Based Test (CBT), will be performed based on the information provided by the candidates.
- Computer Based Test (CBT), will be performed in two parts.
- The First and Second Part will have 50 questions each. The Third Part will have 150 questions.
- For every incorrect answer, there will be a 1/4th mark penalty.
- The First Part of Computer Based Test will contain 50 questions about Computer Based Knowledge.
- Each question will require one mark.
- The First Part could be completed for a maximum of 50 marks.
- It is mandatory to score at minimum 50% in the First Part. Otherwise, the second part will be rejected.
- The Second part of the examination has 150 questions.
- Each question will have 1 mark.
- The second part can be completed for maximum 150 marks.
If the candidates wants any update about related job visit our website . Candidates also get information related to any other Govt. Our website contains information about Syllabus, Jobs and other relevant topics.
UPPCL Assistant Accountant:
|Admit Card||Available NOW|
|Notification||UPPCL Accountant Recruitment|
|Syllabus||UPPCL Assistant Accountant Syllabus|
FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
How do I download my Exam Admit Card?
1. Candidates can visit the official website for Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited www.uppcl.org.
2. Now click on the “Vaccany/Results” Option.
3. 3.Now, click on the “Download Admit card” option.
4. This is the download option for your admit card.
5. Log in with a provisional ID & password
7. For future reference, download and print the admit card.
Where can I get the UPPCL Assistant Accountant Exam Admit card?
The Official Website of Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited www.uppcl.org will have an Admit Card.
When is the UPPCL Accountant Exam?
An Exam will be conducted on 13th September 2021.
When Assistant Accountant Call Card Will Be Released?
The Admit Card is now available.
Where is the Exam Center for UPPCL Accountant Exam?
Your Admit Card will include information about the Exam Center.
Can I request a change in Centre/Venue/Date/Time?
No. The advertised exam date, time, and venue cannot be altered.
What should I do if I cannot find the exact location of an exam centre?
Candidates are informed well in advance of the location of the online exam. The candidate has enough time to find the location of the examination.
Can We Have a Xerox of an Admit Card?
The Examiner always asks you to bring the original copy of your Admit Card with you on the day of the Examination. For your safety, it is advisable to keep at least two or three Xerox copies of your Admit Card.
Is the Admit card required after the Exams?
Yes, you should have an Admit Card with you until the joining. Because Admit Cards contain a variety of details that can be accessed at the time of the Result or other process.
What should I do if my admit card is lost?
You should contact the Concerns Authority in this instance.
What if I arrived late at my exam centre?
If you are unable to attend Examination on the scheduled date and time, there is no option. You will either be disqualified or taken into authority’s hands.
What should you do if the admit card is not correct?
If there is any discrepancy in your Admit Card, you need to immediately contact the concerned authority or person.