UPSC EPFO Answer key 2021 PDF (Released) Enforcement Officer Exam Solution Key Video PDF Set-A, B C, D, Objections Link@upsconline.nic.inDear candidates, Congratulations on passing the Provident Fund Organization Enforcement Officer Exam, which was held on 05/09/2021. You are eagerly awaiting the results.UPSC EPFO 2021 Answer Key pdf downloadLink. You can also check out all information aboutUPSC EPFO Answer key 2021 for Accounts Officer and Enforcement Officer Question Paper Subject WiseThis page. We have provided a link to the UPSC EPFO O & EO Exam Key and objections form for UPSC EPFO 2021 Solution pdf.
UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2021 Question Paper Solution Video PDF
Candidates who are looking for the UPSC EFO 2021 Answer Sheet pdf are asked to follow the provided link to download the UPSC EFO Answer Key pdf download Series code -A B C D & Enforcement officer Question paper solution key. This page contains more information about the UPSC EPFO question paper with its solution.
Union Public Service Commission [UPSC] conducted the Employee Provident Fond Organization [EPFO] Accounts Officer (AO) and Enforcement Officer (EO] exams at different exam centers on 05 September 2021. The UPSC EPFO Answer Key pdf set- a b, c and d & UPSCEPFO Accounts Officers (AO) & Enforcement Officers (EO), exam keys 2021 pdf is available to applicants who have taken the Accounts Officers (AO), and Enforcement Officers (EO) written exams 2021. Candidates must also download the UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2021 pdf, UPSC AO Answer Key pdf and Paper Solution Series.
The latest updates about the UPSC EPFO2021 Question Paper and Answer Key PDF Download: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Announced the UPSC EPFO2020 Exam Answer Key PDF for All Sets A, B, C and D. This exam was held on 5 September 2021. You can download your UPSC EPFO 2021 question paper and answer key pdf by clicking the link below.
|UPSC EPFO Answer Key 2021 pdf|
|Name of the Exam Authority||Union Public Service Commission [UPSC]|
|Name of the Examination||Employee Provident Fund Organization [EPFO] Accounts Officer [AO] Exam 2021|
|Exam Date||Completed on 05/09/2021|
|Status||Available now[Link Given Below]|
UPSC EPFO Exam Key 2021
UPSC EPFO 2020 Enforcement & Accounts Officer Recruitment Exam will be held in offline mode on September 5, 2021 for 421 vacancies. UPSC will release the UPSC EPFO Exam Key 2021 pdf Set after the completion of the Enforcement Officer/ Accounts officer exam in Employees’ Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO).
Candidates who took the EO & AO Written Exam can access the UPSC EPFO Exam Answer Key 2021 pdf by clicking the link below. Candidates can view their estimated score using the UPSC EPFO Answer Key pdf before they receive the results. You can also download the UPSC EPFO EO Answer Key pdf from their official website.
UPSC EPFO EO & AO Question paper solution key set-A, B, C, D
Candidates who took part on the EO & AO exam on 05/09/2021 are still waiting for the UPSC EPFO EO & AO solution key PDF. UPSC EPFO EO & AO Answer Sheet pdf allows candidates to check their answer sheets right or wrong and calculate their estimated score & marks. Candidates can make their selection by using the UPSC EPFO EO & AO question paper solution key exam answer sheets pdf series wise. After the official release, we have provided a link below to access the UPSC EPFO question paper solution key set A, B, C and D. So candidates can stay connected to www.rkalert.in for the latest updates.
UPSC EPFO 2021 Answer Key pdf Objection
A fixed time will be given to the candidate for raising objections on the UPSC EPFO-2021 Answer Key. The objection must be made before the deadline for raising objections. Online or offline submissions are required for incorrect answers in the answer sheet. After confirming the answer, the final answer key will be released.
|UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam Question Paper Subject-wise|
|Sections||Questions from SET A/B/C/D|
|General English||1. It’s time you went out and ___ your own living.2. The elephant fell into a ___ the hunters had set.
3. The dress isn’t really tight. It’ll ____ when you have worn it.
4. With his back to the old man, he stood at the window, fist clenched, and his shoulders ___ with his choked sobbing.
5. The bereaved mother proudly received the gallantry award ___ her brave son who had laid down his life in the recent war.
6. Find the opposite meaning (antonym) word of : lavish
7. Find the opposite meaning (antonym) word of : Valour
8. Find the opposite meaning (antonym) word of : fertile
9. Find the opposite meaning (antonym) word of : immigrants
10. Find the opposite meaning (antonym) word of : elementary
11. Find the nearest in meaning (synonyms) word of: Carnage
12. Find the nearest in meaning (synonyms) word of: Religious
13. Find the nearest in meaning (synonyms) word of: Imagine
14. Find the nearest in meaning (synonyms) word of: invades
15. Find the nearest in meaning (synonyms) word of: liberal
16. Spot the Error: Neither the servant nor the clerk has done this.
17. Spot the Error: The car which went past us when we were driving on the highway must have been doing at least a hundred miles per hour.
18. Spot the Error: Raju will go back home in a year after his stay abroad.
19. Spot the Error: I have much work to do.
20. Psychology didn’t develop into a science based on careful observation and experimentation until the late 1800s.
|History||1. Nirguana Bhakti refers to2. What did Ain-i-Akbari seek to promote within the frontier of the Mughal State?
3. Gandhi’s Salt March to Dandi was started from
4. Socialist group in the Congress Party
5. Macaulay’s 1835 minute on Education
6. Where did Gandhi put his first correction? major public appearance after returning from South Africa in 1915?
7. Who among the following was the President to be affected by the Indian National Congress at the time of independence of India?
8. During 1931, under whose leadership, did a strong Kisan Sabha Movement develop in the Gaya District of Bihar?
9. Who produced the Pirpur Report (1938)?
10. Militant Nationalist School of thought in India
11. Ryotwari Area
12. Social Service League in Bombay
13. No-Changers in the Congress Party
14. Cabinet Mission members
15. A copy of the famous 16th Century artwork Salvator Mundi which was reportedly stolen, the painting attributed to:
16. Who among the following was the founder of the Swatantra Party?
|Indian Polity & Economy||1. Who among the following Speakers of Lok Sabha formally disassociated from the political party after his election as the speaker2. Which one of the following is the mandate of the Committee on Estimates?
3. Which one of the following facts pertaining to the National Green Tribunal (NGT) is not Correct.
4. Which one of the following does not figure in the list of languages in the 8th schedule of the Constitution of India.
5. According to the Economic Survey 2020 – 21, 41. Which one of the following will be India’s real GDP growth in the year 2021 – 22?
|General Accounting Principles||1. Trial Balance2. Which one of the following statements is correct about the Income & Expenditure account
3. Wages paid for installation of machinery is debited to which one of the following
4. When are current liabilities payable
5. Is the total of Debit & Credit side of tribal balance the same
6. Which one of the following is the first book in which the transaction of a business unit are recorded
7. Maximum amount of Gratuity payable to the employee under the Payment of Gratuity act 1972
8. Which one of the following denotes Gross Profit
9. Which is the underlying accounting concept that supports no anticipation of profit but provision for all possible losses
10. Which on of the following accounting concepts is applied by an entity, when events such as new competitor entering in the market and rift between production and marketing departments are not disclosed in the book of accounts
11. Which on of the following concerns prepares Receipts and Payments Accounts
|General Mental Ability and Quantitative Aptitude||1. How many times does the digit 3 appear 25. between 1 and 100 such that the number where 3 appears is not divisible by 3?2. Average of all prime numbers between 21 & 55
3. If the ratio of Speed of A & B is 5:6 & B allows A a starts of 70 m in a 1.2KM race, who will win the race
4. M is 60year old, R is 5 years junior to M & 4 years senior to V. The youngest brother of V is B & he is 6 years junior to V. What is the age difference between M & B
5. English alphabet is recorded in the following manner
6. If a varies as b then which of the following statements is are correct
7. Which one of the following is the remainder when 74^100 is divided by 9?
8. Which one of the following is the arithmetic mean of V3 – V2 and its reciprocal?
9. Suppose x and y are two positive numbers such that when x is reduced by 2 and y is increased by 2, the ratio becomes 2:1; and when x is increased by 2 and y is reduced by 2, 28. the ratio becomes 3:1. Which one of the following is equal to x-y?
10. Let n(>1) be a composite natural number whose square root is not an integer. Consider the following statements: 1. n has a factor that is greater than 1 but less than the square root of n. 2. n has a factor that is greater than the square root of n but less than n. Which of the statements given above is/are correct?
11. The average age of husband and wife was 23 years when they were married 5 years ago. The average age of a husband, his wife and child is 20 years now. How old is the child now?
12. If W1 and W2 are weights of the two solid iron ball of radii ½ and ⅓ m respectively then find the ratio of weights
13. 40% of the students in a classroom are from India and 50% are girls. If 25% of Indian students are girls, what percentage of non-Indian students are boys.
14. The average weight of a hundred students in a class is 46 kg. The average weight of boys and girls is 50 kg and 40 kg respectively. What is the difference between the number of boys and girls?
15. A hollow cube tube of side 10 cm each weighing 200 gm, is made. This cube is placed in water with a horizontal face. How many cm of its height sink in water if the density of water is 1 gm/cm^3?
|Industrial Relations & Labour Laws + Social Security in India||1. Match the following terms Closure/Workmen/Strike/ Lockout2. Adolescent as per the Factories Act 1948
3. What is Controlled Industry
4. Minimum number of members required for registration of a Trade Union
5. Trade Dispute under Trade Union Act 1926
6. Maximum number of hours in a week that an adult worker is allowed to work for
7. Maximum period in which the appropriate government shall review and revise the minimum rate of wages under the Minimum Wages Act 1948?
|Current Affairs||1. Which one of the following States will be directly connected with Assam by the proposed bridge between Dhubri & Phulbari over the river Brahmaputra2. Question-related to Ramsar Convention
3. Pradhan Mantri Krishi Sinchayee Yojana
4. Asia’s first Export Processing Zone
5. Well-targeted system of services delivery to LPG Customer
6. Who among the following is the author of ‘Gandhi as Mahatma’?
7. Which one of the following is the acronym for the word ‘NITI’ in NITI Aayog?
8. Which of the following is not the correct description of the Namami Gange Programme?
9. First player in the history of Test Cricket to take 200 wicket against left-handed batsmen
10. The Global firepower Index 2021, India’s rank
11. Naomi Osaka won the Women’s Singles Title of the Australian Open Tennis Tournament by defeating whom?
12. UNESCO has been observing February 21 as International Mother Language Day since 2000. The Idea to celebrate the Day was the initiative of
13. Dr. Ngozi Okonjo Iweala was the first woman Director-General of the WTO. She hails from which country
14. The Kaladan Multi-Modal Transit Transport project will connect India with which country
15. Which one of the following pairs of zonal railways and their headquarters is not correctly matched
16. Under Sukanya Samriddhi Yojana what is the maximum amount that can be deposited during a financial year
17. Minimum & Maximum age at which a subscriber can join the Atal Pension Yojana
18. Tri-service contingent of which one of the following countries participated in India’s Republic Day parade in 2021.
19. As a routine exercise operation ‘Garam Hawa’ and ‘Sarad Hawa’ Conducted by
20. The little Book of Encouragement author
21. Which day celebrated as Parakram Diwas
|General Science||1. Which one of the following is not a female reproductive organ in humans?2. Which one of the following cannot be called “Amphibian of the Plant Kingdom”?
3. Which of the following is not a consequence of deforestation?
4. Which one of the following chromosomes has a mismatched pair in a normal human male?
5. The word “Vaccine’ has been derived from a Latin word having meaning
6. Which one of the following statements is true with regard to the image formation by two eyes of a person?
7. Which one of the following statements is correct regarding electromagnetic wavelength?
8. Which one of the following is the size of a hydrogen atom?
9. When a dielectric material is kept in an external electric field, which one of the following phenomena may be realized?
10. Which one of the following substances, when added to water, will not change the pH?
11. Which one of the following, on adding to water, will not scatter a beam of light?
12. Which one of the following will not be reduced by metallic zinc?
13. Who among the following discovered Proton?
14. Consider the following balanced equation: CO(g) + 2H, (g) → CH, OH (1) How many moles of CH3OH (1) can be obtained by reacting 2.0 mole of CO (g) with 2.0 mole of H, (g)?
|Knowledge of Computer Applications||1. Which of the following is not a language translator2. A device driver of output devices
3. Register is used for keeping track of the next instruction to be executed
4. Which of the following is not an audio file format
5. Sequential electronic circuit that is used to store 1-bit of information
6. Which one of the following basic operations for converting raw input data into useful information is not performed by all computers?
7. What is the equivalent decimal value of binary 2 number 101110?
8. Which one of the following memories is extremely fast and acts as a high-speed buffer between the CPU and the main memory?
9. Which one of the following is not a web browser?
10. Which one of the following represents 1 GB of information?
How to Download the UPSC EPFO 2021 Exam Key Sheet PDF?
1. Visit on UPSC official Website at upsconline.nic.in.
2. Search UPSC Enforcement Officer/ Accounts Officer Exam Answer Key Link on Home Page.
3. Now Click on Provided Link.
4. Choose your Question Paper Series or Code A, B, C, D.
5. Then Click on Answer Sheet PDF and Download.
6. Save and Take Print out For Further use.