Road Tax Payment Madhya Pradesh. If you own a commercial vehicle, then you must pay your vehicle taxes monthly in Madhya Pradesh. Every commercial vehicle must pay road tax. This article will explain how to pay your commercial vehicle road tax online. This post will show you how to pay your commercial road tax online. How to re-verify road taxes payment? How to calculate the Commercial vehicle tax
Online Payment of Vehicle Road Tax in Madhya Pradesh
You can pay your road tax online for commercial vehicles using the Vahan Parivahan portal in Madhya Pradesh. All information regarding how to pay road tax is available here. Vahan parivahan portal can be very helpful for Indians. Parivahan website allows you to make payments online without the need to visit RTO offices.
Procedure to pay road tax for commercial vehicles in Madhya Pradesh
If you wish to pay your commercial vehicle tax online, please follow the below steps:
First, visit vahan Parivahan website https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahanservice/Open the official website, then choose your state and RTO, then click on the Proceed button.
You can use the main menu to choose RC-related services to pay your taxes.
Enter your vehicle registration number and see how much is pending vehicle tax.
Pay your pending vehicle tax using online like a net banking or debit card. After payment is received successfully, you can renew your RC.
Procedure to check vehicle tax amount in Madhya Pradesh
You can calculate your vehicle’s tax by following the steps below.
First go to parivahan vahan portal https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in, and select menu to “Know MV Tax”.
- Now enter your vehicle details :
- Select your state
- Select vehicle types (Transport and Non-Transport)
- Select Vehicle Type
- Choose a vehicle category
- Registration date
- enter all details relater your vehicle
Enter your captcha code, then click on the Get Tax Details button. Specify your vehicle’s tax details on the screen and then pay this amount.
Procedure to Check Road Tax Payment Status in Madhya Pradesh
You can check the status of your payment transactions by following this link.
Go first to Parivahan Vahan portal https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in, and select from menu to “Transaction Status” >> “Know Your Transaction Status”.
Select any option, such as Transaction ID, Payment ID, or Bank Ref. No., Grn No. and enter details
Click on Search Button to view your current payment status.
Procedure to re-verify a failed transaction
Notice: If payment was debited from your Account but fails, follow the steps below to verify that transaction.
- Please login using your User ID/Password, which has been provided by RTO https://vahan.parivahan.gov.in/vahan/vahan/ui/eapplication/form_payment.xhtml.
- After logging in, you will be notified of all transactions that were unsuccessful.
- Click here Re-verify Button.
- Re-verify Transaction was not successful, but the Bank A/C has debited the amount.
- If you respond, receipt will be generated Success After re-verification,
- Response from Bank Side It will be displayed.